Aerial Photo Survey of Prince Edward Island, 1935
Flightline 5331, Photo 57
1. First breakwater and reinforcement, 1878, extended 1904.
2. Abandoned 1883 breakwater remains.
3. Front/Outer (remaining) Lighthouse.
4. Location of Rear/Inner Lighthouse, 1922.
5. Likely location of Rear/Inner Range Light, 1935.
Note also the farmstead at bottom right-centre, marking the high point of land where the Acadian Church once stood and later Stukely Farm. Greenwich at top right is mostly sandy beach.
Image courtesy National Air Photo Library, Natural Resources Canada, image capture: ArcGIS, georeferenced by the UPEI GeoREACH Lab.